How to Help the Rabbits
Thank you for your interest in supporting the bunnies! PetSave Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and your contribution is tax-deductible.
How Donations Are Used
Your generous contributions pay for daily care, food, and vet services for our wonderful rescued rabbits until they find forever homes.
- $25 buys a bale of hay, which will feed a rabbit for a month
- $50 buys a 50-pound bag of quality rabbit pellets, which will supplement 10 rabbits' diets for a month
- $75 pays for one spay
- $100 pays for two neuters
- $150 pays for one week's vegetables for all our rescues
Any amount is very much appreciated and put to immediate good use!
Donate by Credit Card
Donate by credit card using PayPal. You don't need a PayPal account—just check out as a guest.
Donate by Check
Print and complete the Donation Form and send it with your check to us at:
14009 Crenshaw Boulevard #C
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Register with iGive
Join iGive.com for free. When you shop online at hundreds of your favorite stores, PetSave receives a donation, at no cost to you! When you sign up, search for "PetSave" as
your chosen cause, then select
"PetSave Foundation". PetSave Foundation will receive
a check for up to 26% of each purchase.
Items needed include:
- 55-gallon, heavy-duty (1.2 mil) trash bags
- Gallon bottles of white vinegar
- Large towels
- Bunny toys
- Laundry soap
us or call us at (310) 349-0310 for more information.
YOUR DONATION IS TAX-DEDUCTIBLE!